How do I attend a swim program. Can I just show up?
All participants must pre-register and pay online to reserve a spot. For families/groups, each individual must be registered for the swim. There will be no in person drop-ins available at this time.
Will change rooms and showers be available for my pool visit?
- All participants are required to arrive changed and ready to swim.
- Lockers will not be available. Please leave valuables at home and use a designated spot on the pool deck for items you bring to the pool. The Town of Newmarket is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Limited changeroom access will be provided for changing only AFTER each scheduled swim. There will be no access to showers, hair dryers, or outlets.
How will you ensure my safety during my swim program?
Capacities are reduced and spots must be reserved. A health screening will be required prior to entering the pool. Physical distancing will be mandatory and regular cleaning and sanitization of high touch points and equipment will be performed regularly.
Are admission Standards still in effect?
- In addition to our existing admission standards, it is recommended that participants between the ages of 10-15 years be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is a minimum of 16 years of age. The parent/guardian for those aged 10-15 years would pay admission and remain in the pool enclosure to supervise, be available for any first aid incidents, and to ensure the physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet is maintained throughout the swim (with the exception of those who are within your group). There is no maximum number of children per guardian for this age group. This recommendation is meant to decrease contact between staff and the public while promoting safe distancing in the event of an emergency.
Can I use my pre-purchased Membership Pass Swim Visits?
Can I register for as many Drop-In Programs per day as I wish?
- You are only permitted to register for one program a day at Gorman as space is limited at this time.
Do I have to wear a mask?
All users are required to use the provided hand sanitizer and wear a mask while in the facility, all common areas, and the pool deck area. Masks are to be taken off and left with your belongings prior to entering the water