Staying fit has always been a part of Cory's life, as it helped him get physically stronger and build his self-confidence. Cory often inspired friends and family members to exercise, and then he decided to turn fitness into a career. He attended school and gained scientific knowledge of the human body, exercise and nutrition. Cory has been working as a Personal Trainer since 2017. He has experience working with clients of all ages and those with mobility issues. Cory is also familiar with job-specific physical testing required for both Fire and Police Services. He has completed mandatory firefighting fitness tests and administered candidate physical testing for MNR conservation officers. Outside the gym, Cory enjoys mountain biking and skiing.
Cory strives to create enjoyable, effective and unique programs that will produce measurable results for his clients.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sport-Specific Training
- Fire and Police Services Training
- Mobility and Flexibility Development
- Honours Graduate- Georgian College Fitness and Health Promotion
- Certified Personal Trainer- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP-CPT).
- Registered Health and Exercise Practitioner with the Ontario Fitness Council.
- T.I.M.E Instructor